Windows Autopilot is a great solution for enrolling devices as they are shipped from the manufacturer. 2Pint can enhance that experience and add the ability to bare metal provision and recover from the Internet.
- We have built in complete flexibility so that practically any scenario can be easily covered with minimal management overhead.
- Extremely simple to setup and manage, we believe that iPXE Anywhere is unsurpassed as a solution to the challenges of Modern Windows Management.
- For remote branches, typically not having any remote servers often means we are not having any PXE capabilities, crippling the ability to rebuild machines remotely in a secure and efficient way.
- iPXE Anywhere changes this by its great technology, allowing remote over the WAN PXE booting which will simplify and speed up the enterprise-wide OS deployments of any PC.
- Boot securely using either USB (iPXE binary only on the USB media) or PXE boot directly in your remote locations. You can even boot directly from the Cloud, over the Internet, using secure HTTPS Network Booting.
- VPN Management for home/mobile users
- StifleR manages bandwidth and enables P2P during OS provisioning
- StifleR templates can automate complex setting on endpoints
- Also manages Microsoft Connected Cache settings if required
- Applies BranchCache AND Delivery Optimization settings
- Fast USB 3.1 sticks can transfer at speeds of up to 400MS/s
- USB can be used to pre-cache required content
- USB can be BranchCache aware for instant P2P
- Combines the best of iPXE + BranchCache
- Ideal for extremely low WAN bandwidth sites
- No need to constantly update USB sticks
- StifleR Enterprise for bandwidth management and automation
- iPXE Anywhere 2PXE Server – for remote operating system deployment
- iPXE Anywhere Web Service – for custom scenarios
- OSD Toolkit – for the WinPE carrier
- Intune Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Intune
- Windows Autopilot
- PSD – PowerShell Deployment
Interested in Enhancing Autopilot with 2Pint?
We can help you to get things going in your own environment,
just drop us a line using this handy form and we will get back to you!