- Monitor IT assets, including computers and applications
- Monitor network performance and security
- Identify IT issues and resolve them
- Remotely administrator and access devices
- Automate device maintenance tasks
- Gather insight and collect data about networks
- Collect information about the device’s health status
- Oversee and maintain all systems up to date
- Track issues and resolve them remotely
- Generating alerts and registering tickets
- Resolve issues automatically before escalation
- Remotely force software patches and updates
- Providing reports on networks, users, and devices
The StifleR Web Console provides a user-friendly interface that allows technicians to view and manage devices and endpoints easily.
Here are some benefits of having a web console available at your reach, including:
- Real-time monitoring – StifleR provides real-time monitoring and reporting of endpoint performance and health, which can help technicians proactively identify and address issues before they become significant problems.
- Security – StifleR utilizes the Microsoft SignalR platform which, when secured via SLL provides a secure channel to endpoint connections,
- Additionally, access to the 2Pint Client Management tools can be restricted to authorised technicians only.
- File Management
- Registry Manager
- Remote Assistant/Remote Desktop
- Remote WMI/Event Log/Performance Monitor
- Remote WMI and Task Manager viewers
- Real-time content download tracking
- Application usage information
- Microsoft BranchCache and Delivery Optimization statistics
- Connectivity history - see when the endpoint has been online
- Network device information and real-time connectivity
- Disk and local file cache statistics
- Local Administrator information
- StifleR Enterprise - Remote Tools
- Any Windows System (requires the StifleR agent)
Like to know more about our RMM solution?
We can help you to get things going in your own environment,
just drop us a line using this handy form and we will get back to you!